Frequently Asked Questions
What does "Metanoia" mean, and how do you pronounce it?
- Greek (n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life. It is pronounced "meh-tah-noy-ah"
Why are some of these items so expensive?
- Making well-made clothes ethically and with natural fibres costs more money. Manufacturing in Canada, for example, you have to consider what our minimum wage is, versus the low cost of manufacturing overseas.
How do I keep my clothes in the best shape?
- Wash only when needed, hang to dry, wash inside out
Where do you ship to?
- Within Canada $15 or free for orders over $150
- International $20 untracked and $40 tracked
Why should I buy sustainable fashion?
- Fast fashion may excite you in the moment but it will last forever in a landfill. Well made clothing can last a lifetime. Natural fibre clothing also has the ability to biodegrade and it is possible to recycle cotton into new garments. When you support sustainable fashion you support high quality pieces made by garment workers who have been appropriately paid.